Thursday, January 30, 2014

March and April 2011

Cuties takin  a bath 
I got a call from the school that I needed to come pick up tavish....he tripped.  ya this is what I saw when I got there! 
Little miner kids triathalon 
 A day at Eagle Point with mom and dad and all the kids.  These guys ski great!  Even ez by the end of the season could ski all by herself



Moms got a migraine 
Jerusha and Arwynn always stick together 











Ez making cookies 
Family night...bowling night 
Some random spring pictures 
Soccer season for Syrus tavish and arwynn 





Trampoline fun 
Trying out our 7 frames a second.. 
Syrus. 
Just dance 
Easter 2011 
driving the dog crazy with bubbles 
Swimming fun 
More Jerusha on the Trampoline 
The ugliest jammies you've ever seen...they didn't fit anyone and in some ways they fit everyone.  They ended up at the DI. 
Wes and britt came to visit.  There were some pretty big dance competitions between Dad and aunty brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment