Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Playing catch up for the last seven years or so
I have been debating for several years as to when I am going to start catching each of you kids up on your scrap books. I have done exactly what I always said I would never do. My children are all at different places in their scrapbooks and to be honest I have no desire to ever scrap book anything again. So instead of trying to catch each of you up individually, I am going to catch you all up from the time we moved to Gunnison and go from there. I feel very strongly that journals are a great idea, but with days that seem to not have enough hours we just don't get it done as often as I would like. This blogging for me helps me to remember to write down different events of the days, and add pictures and not have to pull out a whole bunch of junk in order to get your life's history onto paper. Hopefully this doesn't take too long, because we really are too busy. We are in 2014 and Dad is Deployed to Afghanistan right now, Syrus is getting ready for Knee surgery next week. Tavish will be a Deacon next week, Arwynn is in 5th grade, Sariah is in 2nd and Ez is in half day kindergarten. Jerusha is in the high school and loves it! Mom apparently stays home and tries to catch her kids up with their books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment