A little Halloween collage...you guys had a lot of fun this halloween.
Right around the middle of October I started getting sick. A sinus infection. Then I noticed that I had some sort of infection inside me too. I started coughing up black stuff and I had migraines all the time. I had just had a surgery and never really felt like I recovered. I was trying to take college classes and I was so tired and couldn't get my head to stop hurting. I was going into the doctors office daily to get migraine shots. Finally he said if I came in one more time he was admitting me to the Hospital. By that night I needed another shot for my migraine. They ran some tests and admitted me right away. I did have a sinus infection which was the black stuff. Then I had a UTI from the surgery and a bladder infection. And the headaches were caused from Meningitis Viral and spinal. It was horrible. possibly the worst feeling ever. I felt like my head was being pressed between a clamp and it was ready to burst and I couldn't get rid of that feeling. I spent a whole week in the hospital and almost the entire time with the lights out and my head covered in ice packs. It was horrible but I was very blessed to come out of that with no long term effects.
we spent two nights up in Park City and spent a lot of time shopping and skiing and swimming.
Arwynn entered the Reflections contest and WON
Any time Colby comes to the house we have to go out shooting...want to know why? Because every time we go out shooting mom gets a bullseye and neither dad or colby do. They are trying to show me up!
Well I don't know about you but I think Ez did a fantastic job with Grandmas hair!
Just some family time, and the 3rd grade veterans program
The little girls playing dress up
We found some cool hats and ez wanted pictures
Oh the fun kids can have with a huge box
Jerushas volley ball game
Some goofy fun...stuffing shirts full of clothes
we got a little bit of snow and you all headed right outside!
Middle school play
Dad brought you guys home the most expensive box of yummy doughnuts we have ever tried
Rockets
Tavish
Mary Anne did some cute family pictures for us too.
We introduced the rest of the family to Rock Climbing. Even the moms did it. Well Ashley, Brittany, Mary Anne and mom
Christmas Caroling
































No comments:
Post a Comment